E11636-E11698 Park Rd.,
Devil’s Lake North Shore dive site. From the park ranger station, continue forward, across the railroad tracks then turn right. Continue on the road past the parking lots until the very last parking lot next to the railroad tracks. Park at the very end. The marker on the google map indicates the parking lot to park in.
Dive entry is steep, with loose rocks across the tracks. Always have a dive buoy as the park rangers enforce this and will ticket if you don’t have one.
You will need to have a current Wisconsin State Parks sticker to enter Devil’s Lake State Park. Day passes and annual passes are available at the ranger station.
- Tuesday Night Adventure Dive - Devils Lake North - 17 Sep 2019 - 18:00
- Open Water Training Dives Weekend Day 1 - 21 Sep 2019 - 09:00
- Open Water Training Dives Weekend Day 2 - 22 Sep 2019 - 09:00
- Open Water Training Dives Weekend Day 1 - 19 Oct 2019 - 09:00
- Open Water Training Dives Weekend Day 2 - 20 Oct 2019 - 09:00
- Devil’s Lake Fish Crib Project - 20 Jan 2020 - 00:00