Tuesday Night Adventure Dives start on May 19! To see the Tuesday night dive schedule and sign up for the dives, CLICK HERE
- Each week we dive at a location near Madison, meeting at 6:00 PM at the dive site or dock for a boat dive for the dive briefing, determining dive buddies, and discussing procedures for the night.
- Any certified diver can participate. If you haven’t been in the water in a while, consider the Scuba Skills Update class in the pool first.
- A MadisonScuba Dive Pro will be in charge of each event.
- Gear rental special – all you need to fill out your kit for only $35. Mask, snorkel and computer not included.Please make a note on your reservation and stop out to the shop to pick up your gear. Plan to pick up your gear from the shop on Monday night and return it on Wednesday night.
- Work on a specialty course on many of the dives.
- Register for the dive before you come out.
- See the amazing bass at Devil’s Lake, the underside of Monona Terrace (look but don’t go in) or hunt for golf balls in August.
Customer Appreciation Day
We formerly called it the Season Opener and had it on the Tuesday night before our first dive. This year we throw old convention out to the wind. Stick is throwing a Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday, May 21 around 2 pm. Register here so we know how many burgers to make!