2017 Dive Challenge
Yes this is the 2016 post but look for it to be updated in April. Got an idea for the 2017 Dive Challenge? Email JoAnn with your thoughts!
Challenging you, our divers, to get out and explore some of our great local diving sites with the reward of prizes, T-Shirts and a Cook-out is what MadisonScuba’s 2016 Dive Challenge is all about. The more times you dive for the Challenge, the better your chances to win prizes.
May 24 – September 27, 2016
When you sign up for the 2016 MadisonScuba Dive Challenge and pay your $30 fee, you will receive:
- A 2016 MadisonScuba Dive Challenge T-shirt (sizes S to 4XL)
- A Dive Challenge passport
- An Invitation to 2016 Dive Challenge Cookout and Prize Drawing on October 1 at the MadisonScuba Dive Center.
How does it work?
Come dive with us on a Tuesday Night or get with your dive buddies and dive a minimum of 10 times in at least 4 different dive locations in Dane County and other Wisconsin locations, plus Pearl Lake, Illinois. All dives must be verified by a dive buddy. Continue to dive locally as often as you like; complete additional fun Challenges for a chance to enter the bonus drawing.
- 1 – 4 challenges = 1 bonus entry
- 5 – 8 challenges = 2 bonus entries
- 9 – 12 challenges = 3 bonus entries
- 13 – 16 challenges = 4 bonus entries
Some of the additional Challenges
- Dive with a new buddy
- Find the shark at The Wall site at Wazee
- Participate in a golf ball hunt dive
- Take an underwater picture (bring proof)
- Do a night dive
- Surprise bonus challenges for people showing good diving practices
After each Challenge dive, either have your MadisonScuba dive pro attach a sticker to your passport or stop by the shop to have us verify your dive. Only one additional Challenge per dive
End of the Challenge Cook-out
Saturday, October 1, 2016 starting at noon at the MadisonScuba Dive Center.
Prize drawing will be based on completing the base challenge plus any additional challenges.
Call the shop at 608-219-5075 or email JoAnn@MadisonScuba.com