It’s amazing just how much more enjoyable snorkeling can be with the proper training. Now you can get that training from MadisonScuba. Classes cover both equipment and techniques of Snorkeling in order to make your vacation experience more confident and safe. Whether you are content to stay on the surface and watch what’s happening below or you want to learn to hold your breath and see what’s down there, this course is for you.
This program is open to anyone who:
- Is at least 5 years old.
- Is interested in learning about snorkeling or improving their snorkeling skills.
This course consists of:
- One pool session.
- Our primary goal is to help you become more comfortable in the water.
- You will learn about the best gear for you, different types of entries in the water, and tips to help you be more confident during your next snorkeling adventure.
Where and When?
Classes take place at the following place and times:
- Pool sessions take place once a month on either Saturday evenings starting at 4:30 pm or Sunday mornings starting at 8:30 am at the Sun Prairie High School pool.
- A session typically lasts 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Pool: 1
- Cost $45