Scuba Skills Update
If you’ve ever taken a break from biking for a few years, you know that even riding a bike isn’t just like riding a bike. You can still ride, but aren’t quite as steady and confident as the last time you rode. Scuba is like that. You won’t forget the basics, but some of the details get rusty, and technology evolves. We’re here to help you refresh your skills with Scuba Skills Update.
- Madison Scuba recommends a Scuba Skills Update for anyone who has not been in the water for a year or more.
- Scuba Skills Update is for anyone who holds an Open Water Diver certification from any agency.
- The course fee includes a brief online review at www.DiveSSI.com.
- Bring your own mask, snorkel, and any other gear you own. Tank, weights, and any supplemental gear you need is included in the price of the course.
- You will receive a Digital Certification Card, and notation in your logbook after completion.
- Please bring your Certification Card to class with you.
- Cost: $95