Advanced Open Water
When you first became interested in diving, your primary focus was most likely on getting your Open Water Diver certification. You soon realized, however, that trying to be a “real” scuba diver with nothing more than a beginning diver certification is like trying to compete in the job market with an elementary school education. It is just plain not enough. That’s why your continuing education through Specialty Courses earns you higher ratings including Advanced Open Water Diver and Master Diver.
- Students gain additional experience under the guidance of a knowledgeable instructor.
- They receive training for a variety of specialty diving activities.
- Their recommended depth rating goes from 60 to 100 feet.
- Students meet important prerequisites for Diver Stress and Rescue along with Professional level training. If your ultimate goal is to earn the prestigious Master Scuba Diver rating, this course is your starting point.
- Further, completion qualifies divers to take part in a number of diving activities in which participation is limited to “Advanced Divers Only.”