Open Water Diver Workshop 1 Weekend
Date(s) - 13 May 2017
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
MadisonScuba Dive Shop
If you’ve always wondered what lies beneath the surface, now’s the time to find out. Start the journey of a lifetime with the Open Water Diver course, the basic diving course. It will change you forever.
- This course certification is good for lifetime.
- There are 3 parts to this course: Academic Workshop 1 & 2, Pool 1 & 2 and Training Dives Day 1 & Day 2.
- Each section takes between 5 and 8 hours.
- Extremely flexible times to allow for busy schedules.
- Private instruction is available.
- You need to be at least 10 years old.
- You need to have the most basic of swim skills.
- You need to have your own mask and snorkel. We have over 40 styles in stock for purchase.
- The course is conducted in Sun Prairie, WI.
- All necessary materials and gear are included in the price of the class.
The cost of the course is $285.00 if you’re going to finish while on vacation.
The cost is $320.00 if you’re completing the entire course with us.
This is Academic Workshop session 1. Please sign up for Academic Workshop session 2 on Sunday also.
Register for this course below, swing by the shop or call us to get started today, (608) 219-5075.
This event is fully booked. Please email email@example.com to explore options.