Scuba Diving Certification
Classes and lessons this week
Tuesday Night Adventure Dives start tomorrow!
Monona Terrace, West Side is the Opening Dive. Stay tuned right here for the weather call. Only 40% chance of storms which is 60% chance of good weather.
All of our Tuesday Night Adventure Dives are open for registration. Click here for the dates.
Full Service Snorkel and Dive Shop
MadisonScuba is a full service Snorkel and Dive Shop carrying the full lines of Aqua Lung, Deep See, Cressi, TUSA, WaterProof, Henderson, Tilos, and more. Wetsuits, Drysuits, Regulators, Masks, Snorkels, Fins for all ages and skill levels. Full line repair and service on all makes and models along with quality Rental Gear makes MadisonScuba the place for all of your Snorkeling and Diving needs.
New Class Opportunities
Can’t make a regularly scheduled class time for Scuba Skills Update, Snorkeling or even Open Water Diver? Choose a private session with an instructor. We are able to accommodate your time availability with some private sessions either at the shop or in the pool. With a little schedule comparison, we can get you into the pool or the classroom in the evening, daytime or weekends. There is a small fee for this private service but if that makes you able to complete your course, it’s well worth it. Click here to email Brian today to schedule your sessions.
Open Water Certification class starts on June 8, June 9 or June 11 but you can start working through the Digital Home Study now. Simply call or stop into the shop to pay for the course and get your registration credentials.
This time of year you start with digital online academic learning, then two classroom workshop sessions and two pool sessions right here. You then have the option for a referral to a warm water vacation destination or wait until next spring for training dives here. The next Pool sessions are June 11 and 12.
Over the winter as we think of those warm water dive destinations, we should also think about getting the rust off of our diving skills BEFORE you go on that trip. Every dive agency, therefore almost every dive destination, has a refresher or Scuba Skills Update requirement if you haven’t had a dive (and can prove it with a log book!) within the last 6 months. Don’t spend your first day on the remedial boat demonstrating the things you know already, get a Scuba Skills Update with MadisonScuba in the pool. It will cost you half the price and you get your entire first day of diving back on your vacation.
We have new snorkeling gear at the shop! And we’ll teach you how to use it! New from Aqualung – Aqua Glide fins. Snorkeling class every time we are in the pool. Read more here …
What’s new in 2016
More International traveling – Little Cayman and St. Lucia (in 2017). More Local traveling – Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Mermet Springs, Haigh Quarry, Pearl Lake and Devil’s Lake. More Diving – 2016 Dive Challenge, Tuesday Night Adventure Dives, Stick’s Golf Ball Hunt. More Classes – Deep, Night, Dry Suit, Wreck and Navigation.
We’ll see you at the shop.